Saturday, November 8, 2008

Ainol and Suzanna

7th November, Ainol Bakhtiar has made Suzanna Idah Rasani as his lawfully wedded wife.A BIG CONGRATS! i can't wait for the Majlis Bersanding. The Akad Nikah photos will be uploaded soon. The cam is still wif Hakim.The Majlis started at 2.30pm at Beribi and then at Kaka (ese kaka sudah LOLZZZ!) anyway then at Kaka Suzanna's parents punya place. Abang Ainol was really nervous hahaha he said the akad nikah about 3 times.My aunts and relatives semua bagi advice. He was really nervous, the third time he said it perfectly. I was really satisfied with the third time. Everybody clapped hahaha and it was great.I took a video tho, no worries. By tonight maybe it'll be transfered to me. I used Kaka Izat's cam. hahaha. Uncle Limin translated the Akad Nikah to the Non-Muslim people tadi. He was like," I've never done this before in a wedding" HAHAA we all laughed well something like that. Pa Damit was so funny hahahaha.

aku curi dari si nabilah!

0 comments: